Nisha, over at NM’s writers bloq (don’t you love the name of her blog?!) has given me the Liebster Blog Award! Her blog is very fun, touching on so many diverse topics in literature and writing. Go pay her a visit and meet a new blogging friend!
I’ve been thinking about who to pass this on to, I never like choosing, but I’ve decided to pass it on to fellow bloggers who are self-promoting self-published works. Some I have read, and some are on my to be read list. I have no idea who has how many followers, as most blogs don’t show the number of followers. In alphabetical order:
1. H. B. Berlow: A writer in Kansas who has published short stories and novels in various genres.
3. Cathryn Grant: A prolific writer who has published 2 novels, 3 novellas, and flash fiction. She has created her own genre called, Suburban Noir, and her writing is very fun, while at the same time exploring the darker aspect of us.
4. JC Hart: A writer and a mom on young ones. She has co-edited and contributed to a compilation of short stories for a fundraiser entitled Tales for Canterbury. Not a novel, but I’m including the work because it’s for such a good cause and deserve recognition.
Upon receiving your Liebster award, you should:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
5. Let them know they have been chosen, by leaving a comment at their blog.